spacer spacer spacer meaningless logo

Apparently there's this thing called a tumblelog

I've been meaning to start a mini-blog for ages (a couple of days), but I didn't know what to call it until today, when I discovered that people are using the word "tumblelog" for a mini-blog full of short entries (see This is a nice coincidence, because one of the addresses of my site has always been (addendum, 2014: although no longer, because the interface for updating .tk addresses is rubbish).

So this is sort of a blog, although I'm not going to bother dating all the entries.


If you want to comment on any of the entries, you just need the site password. Email me.

There will be a notification system, eventually. Do people want RSS, or email notifications, or both?

By year:

My main site: